SMS FEES AND APPLICATION FORMS
Register for SMS by returning a completed Application Form:
- Right-click the version you wish to use:
SMS Application Fees & Form (MS word version)
- Select ‘Save As...’ (from the dropdown menu) and download to your computer desktop or designated file.
- Fill in the appropriate spaces with the required personal information and select the programme and weeks (including accommodation and/or meals) preferred.
- At the bottom of the Form - under PAYMENT METHODS - be sure that you tick the box IF you wish to pay by credit card.
- If you are using the MS word version, e-mail the completed form (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are using the pdf version of the form, print it out, enter the required information and send the completed form, by post, to:
Summer Music on the Shannon
Edgewater, Seafield Road
Quilty, Co. Clare
- Upon receipt of your completed Application form, SMS will send you an invoice.
- If you wish to make payments by credit card, please refer to the link below for Credit Card Payment
WITHDRAWALS & REFUNDS
Because of SMS contractual commitments, Programme and Accommodation fee refunds will not be possible after Friday, July 15th, except in cases of illness or bereavement. In such cases, fees may be refunded, minus a €40 handling charge, upon receipt of a written request to The Registrar, Summer Music on the Shannon, prior to the commencement of the Programme. For illness or bereavement occurring during the Programme, refunds will be made on a pro-rata basis.
Credit Card Payment
Credit Card Payment Process